Please familiarize yourself with this document carefully, to understand our position and policy regarding your Personal Data and how we will use it.
I. Information and data to be collected.
Bitzlato may collect and process information about you in order to provide its products and services. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our products and services.
You can provide us with information about yourself by filling out the appropriate forms on the site or by providing such information to us by phone, e-mail, during a video conference or in any other way. This information includes the Personal Data provided when registering on the Site, when subscribing to our Service, when opening an Account and verifying the identity of the owner of the Account or persons entitled for the account use, as well when using the payment instruments, when searching for a product, when using any of the Services provided by our Site, when placing orders on our Site, when participating in chat discussions or using any other communication functions within our Site, when participating in contests, promotions or surveys, as well as when you inform us about malfunctions or problems with the Site.
Information provided by users:
– name and surname (including previous names and surnames, if any);
– photos and videos that you can send to us for verification purposes in accordance with the AML / KYC Policy;
– residence address and citizenship;
– passport, driver’s license or any other government-issued ID;
– tax residency;
– phone number and email address;
– login and Personal Profile name for accessing the Bitzlato Online Service;
– bank details, including account numbers and payment details;
– date and place of birth;
– sources and amounts of income and / or origin of funds for topping up the wallet and deposit;
– information on the state of your wallet and deposit, accounts opened in banks and / or payment systems;
– requests and chat history with support and other Bitzlato users;
– trade balances and activity;
– location information and log data that is generated when using Bitzlato products and services;
– other personal information as may be required by our AML / KYC Compliance Policy.
For an institutional user (legal entity): legal name of the organization (including the name of the organization in the local language of such user), registration information, work phone number, personal information of an authorized representative, main commercial premises and personal information of all shareholders / beneficiaries, owners (passports or government-issued IDs), corporate structure of the institutional user (legal entity), documents related to the establishment of an institutional user (legal entity), decisions of its board of directors, declaration on the source of funding, risks and compliance with control instructions and other information or documents that Bitzlato may require.
If you choose to use any other service that is not covered by the above description, and, therefore, we will need to collect additional information about you based on such a service, Bitzlato will explain to you the scope and purpose of such collection of information by means of notices when using products and services, interactive processes, agreements, and tooltips to obtain your consent to such collection
In addition, when using the services and online products, Bitzlato collects the following information about you:
– technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login details and data to access to the wallet and deposit, the type and version of your browser, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– data about your visit to the online service: including full information about the unified resource locator (URL), the route of transitions on the site and when switching / leaving the site (including date and time), about the online products and services that you viewed or searched for, page response time, data loading errors, length of stay on certain pages, activity on the page (information such as scrolling and mouse movements, clicks), methods used to exit the page;
– geolocation information: we may collect real-time location information from your device at any time when downloading or using our Online Service; we can use this information to optimize our services;
– financial information and information about the use of the Online Service, including information about ongoing deals and their participants, information about the status of the wallet and the funds flow through it, accrued commissions, information on account top ups and withdrawals from the wallet and / or deposit within our Online Service, about financial institutions that you use to top up your deposit and / or wallet and to withdraw funds, about credit institutions and other information.
A cookie – is a small text file that is placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other technical device, it contains an identification code, that enables Bitzlato to recognize them with the purpose of providing the user with the best possible experience within our online service.
Cookies do not transmit viruses or malware to your computer, as the data contained in cookies does not change as you move it and does not affect your computer in any way. Instead, they act more like logs (i.e., they record user activity and collect information on status) and are updated every time you visit the Online Service.
If you continue to use this Online Service without changing your cookie settings, you thereby give your consent to the usage of cookies on the website (online service) in accordance with this policy for this type of files.
You can change your settings at any time.
If you do not agree with the fact that we are using this type of files, then you should adjust your browser settings accordingly or not to use this Online Service and all its online products and services.
List of cookies that Bitzlato uses in its operation:
– Required cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper work of the online Service. They allow you to navigate through our Online Service and utilize its capabilities. These cookies do not personally identify you. If you do not agree to use this type of files, this may affect the performance of the online service or its components.
– Authorization cookies
– Functional cookies
These cookies allow “remembering” what choices you have made (for example, you entered your username, language, and region where you are), in order to make the Online Service effective and personalized. Information collected from this type of files may include personal information that you have provided, such as your username or transaction information. We will always inform you of what information we collect, what we do with it and how we process it. If you block this type of cookies, this may affect the performance and functionality of the Online Service and may limit access to some content presented on the Online Service.
– Advertising and targeting cookies
These cookies allow us to present advertising content that may interest you and may be appealing to you. They can be used to deliver targeted ads or to limit the number of times an ad is viewed. They also help us measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns conducted on the Online Service and web resources of other companies. We may use these cookies to record information about the sites you have visited, and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and agencies. Information collected from this type of files may include personal information that you have provided. We will always inform you of what information we collect, what we do with it and how we process it. If you block this type of cookies, this may affect the performance and functionality of the Online Service and may limit access to some content presented on the Online Service.
III. Purposes of using personal data.
The online service can use the user’s personal data for the purposes of:
– Identification and verification of the user registered in the Online Service to prevent fraud, deception, and other illegal actions.
– Providing the user with access to personalized resources of the Online Service.
– Receiving and dealing with the user feedback, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the online service, the provision of services, processing requests and inquiries from the user.
– Determining the location of the user to ensure security, prevent fraud.
– Confirming the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the user.
– Creating a Personal Profile to use the Online Service if the User has agreed to create the Personal Profile.
– Notifying the user of Online Service about the status of requests, orders, ads.
– Processing and confirmation of transactions, operations.
– Providing the user with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Online Service.
– Providing the User, upon his consent, with product updates, special offers, information on commissions, newsletters, and other information on behalf of the Online Service or on behalf of the partners of the Online Service.
– Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the user.
– Providing the user with access to sites or services of partner’s online services in order to receive products, updates and services.
– Ensuring legal procedures, namely: responses to requests from law enforcement agencies, initiation, and objection of statements of claim, arbitral dispute resolution.
– Complying with the legal requirements of the AML / KYC Policy, as well as other applicable laws and regulations;
– User notification, for example, if any amendments are made to the Policies and Terms of Service in this Online Service.
IV. Disclosure of your personal data.
Bitzlato has the right to transfer your personal data to Bitzlato operators, affiliates, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents.
Bitzlato may transfer your personal data to third parties, including such:
Bitzlato has the right to disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
V. Data Protection.
Bitzlato takes required and sufficient legal, organizational, managerial, and technical measures, as well as security measures to protect the user’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties related to personal information.
Bitzlato does not make decisions that affect the rights and legitimate interests of Users, based on exclusively automated processing of personal data, unless the information is provided as a result of an inquiry, made by the user himself using the interface of automated systems.
In case of loss or disclosure of personal information, the Site assume no liability or responsibility, if this personal information:
– Appeared in the public domain prior to its loss or disclosure;
– Was obtained from a third party before its receipt by Bitzlato;
– Was disclosed with user consent;
– Was disclosed in accordance with the act of the competent state authority or court.
If you become aware of any security vulnerability of the Online Service, please contact us immediately, so that We can take appropriate action as soon as possible.
VI. Information management.
You can access and manage your information in any of the following ways:
– Request, correct and delete your information.
You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data at your request, as well as to determine if the information about you is accurate and up-to-date. If any of your personal data is inaccurate, you can request an update of your information. You can also make a request for the deletion of your personal data, however, we may refuse your request to erase personal information in some cases, for example, when such a refusal is required by law or for other legal purposes. In order to make a request for access, correction or deletion of your personal data, please contact us using the contact information indicated on the official website of the Online Service.
– Cancellation of your Personal Profile.
You can contact us to make an application for the cancellation of your Personal Profile. Once you voluntarily cancel your Personal Profile, Bizlato will discontinue the provision of products or services to you, as well as we will delete or anonymize your personal information as required by applicable law.
VII. Dispute Resolution.
Prior to the application to the court with a lawsuit on the dispute, arising from the relationship between the User and the Online Service, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute). All correspondence is made in writing, by sending a letter to the e-mail addresses of the parties. After receiving a claim by one of the Parties, such Party is obliged to provide a written reasoned response to the claim within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
If the Parties do not come to a mutual agreement, the arisen dispute shall be resolved in court in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation at the location of the Online Service.
Continued use of the online service after such changes take place confirms the user acceptance of such changes.
The user sends all suggestions, questions, and inquiries to Bitzlato to the following addresses:
Actual address: BITZLATO LIMITED, Hong Kong. UNIT 617, 6 / F, 131-132 CONNAUGHT ROAD WEST, SOLO WORKSHOPS HONG KONG Hong Kong CR
Registration number: 2616456
Official website: bitzlato.com
For partnership inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support-service site: support.bitzlato.com
Support-service in Telegram: @ HELP_BITZLATO_BOT