In this example, we will look at how to make a deposit to a Bitcoin wallet in the web version of the Bitzlato platform.
1. On the Bitzlato platform web page, in the upper right corner, click on your account name. If the name is not displayed, in the upper right corner there will be a “Login” button. Click on it to log into your account.
2. In the drop-down window, click on the “My wallets” button.
3. You will be taken to the “Wallet” page. On the left side of the screen, you can see the status of all your accounts on the platform. Click on the account in the cryptocurrency you want to deposit.
4. Click on the “Deposit” tab.
5. If you have not created a wallet address before, in the “Deposit” tab, click on the “Generate” button.
6. The system will generate a wallet address to which funds should be sent. You can copy the address by clicking on the “Copy” button.
7. Send coins to the generated address. After sending and confirming the transaction by the blockchain network, your wallet balance will be replenished.
In this example, we will look at how to make a deposit in bitcoins to a wallet in the telegram bot @BZ_CHANGE_BOT.
1. In the bot’s main menu, click on the “Wallet” button.
2. In response, the bot will send a wallet menu. In this menu, click on the “Deposit” button.
3. If this is the first time you enter this section, the bot will ask you to generate your wallet address. Click on the “Create an address” button.
4. The bot will generate the wallet address as a set of symbols and a QR code.
5. Send coins to the generated address. After sending and confirming the transaction by the blockchain network, the balance of your wallet will be replenished.